Their Future. Your Voice.
When we hear the words “pornography” in relation to “children”, our natural reaction is discomfort. Our call to action for parents, caregivers, educators and children’s health advocators is very simple:
Lend your voice standing for:
- A world where kids can grow up without being harmed by accessing graphic, violent online pornography
- Prevention of children’s access to pornography through digital child protection buffers
- Updated legislation and education to address pornography harms as a public health crisis
Our goal is to collect 10,000 names so that we know we have your support (as a health promotion charity), to call upon our government, tech companies and education providers to take a tougher stance against the accessibility of online pornography, increase awareness of its harms on our children and young people and dramatically improve regulation.
Adding your voice of support makes a difference because:
- It provides us with the necessary social proof that demonstrates interest and support to protect our kids from the harms of online pornography
- It amplifies voices of advocacy for this cause, which are essential to take on this tough battle on behalf of our kids
- It allows us to increase our reach and spread awareness across Australia and beyond…
Unsupervised on the internet, within a few short minutes your child (or any child), can both accidentally or intentionally access pornographic material that has the potential to result in long term harms.
To better understand the harmful impact that porn has on psychological and physical health of children and young people we urge you to read our statement of research.
We believe that once any parent, carer, childcare provider or child advocate becomes informed, it will be very difficult not to act. We believe knowledge is the most powerful antidote - and we need your help to start the conversation about this very important topic, so that changes can be made to bring about a porn-free childhood for our children and young people.
Thank you for standing with us to enable a porn-free childhood for all children and young people.