We believe that in order to successfully address the impacts of pornography, we need to equip ourselves and our children through education.
Based on our research relating to pornography harms to children (Our Statement of Research) we recommend you have a look at these resources developed for educational settings:
- The Reward Foundation - a pioneering approach to love, sex and the internet.
- In the Picture by Reality and Risk
- IQ PROGRAMS by Youth Wellbeing Project
- Protective Education Program by Safe4Kids
- Respect me, don't Sext Me by SECASA
- Lockers by Webwise
- Collective Shout is a grassroots campaigns movement against the objectification of women and the sexualisation of girls. They have a range of speakers available to do presentations or workshops for conferences, schools or community groups.
- Facts and research about the impacts of pornography on children and young people
Need anything else? Do you know of resources suitable for educational settings that address pornography? Please let us know.
Perhaps you would like to join the eChildhood Protection Coalition?